LuxOC training - Trail orienteering
- Luxembourg LuxOC organisation orienteering training trail
- June 25th, 2017
- Ancienne ligne Luxembourg - Echternach, Niederanven, 6182, Luxembourg (49.649418 / 6.224935)
We propose a trail orienteering training on a new simplified map of Grunewald forest:
The menu of the day:
- Squirrel route: 5km hiking along trails. Very much suitable for families with children. No road crossing.
- Rabbit route: 7km, for experienced runners ready to leave trails and explore a bit the forest. Hilly sections are expected.
- Deer route: 14km, for experienced runners and orienteers looking for a more intense experience with the wilderness and the terrain slopes. Perfect opportunity to use your gaiters.
The meeting is in Senningerberg "Charly station". If you see 2 pizzerias and a water tower having a flying saucer shape, here it is. There is a parking. You can come by bus (line 29 stop "charly's station") or even by bike from Luxembourg city following the bike route PC2 toward Echternach.
Starting time: From 13:00 to 15:00.