Fall event 2018/3 - Marscherwald, Graulinster
The deadline for entries is on Friday 23rd of November at 0:00.0 said to be going to the event.
Tell the organizer that you're coming
Log in to tell whether you go, or not.
To ease communication with the organizers of an event organised by LuxOC or simply to tell others that you're coming, you may use the "going there" button on the event page. Drop a note to let others know some details. See who's going and their notes by clicking "review details".
In your profile give your family or friends the right to say "going there" on your behalf.
Contact: Balazs Duhi
- LuxOC organisation training
- November 25th, 2018 09:29 – 12:29 google ical
- Blumenthal, Canton Echternach, 6240, Luxemburg (49.744228 / 6.281605)
- Northern end of Marscherwaldweg (Rue de Marscherwald) in Graulinster.
- Car: 20 km from Luxembourg City towards Echternach, take RN11
- Bus number 111 leaves Sunday morning at 9.23 AM from Lux-Gare Central, arrives at 10.00 AM. Stop: Graulinster, Haaptstrooss. 800 meters walk.
- Please check the map!
- Between 10.00 and 12.30
Rocky formations, steep but shallow valleys, forest with mixed runnability and visibility. Some forest works have been conducted recently. Orienteering shoes are recommended.
A4 size, scale 1:10 000, contours 5 m. Surveyed in 2014, updated in 2017 and November 2018.
I can give some plastic cases for the maps if the weather turns rainy but if you can, please bring your own.
Course information (updated 13.11.2018)
Course Length Climb Controls Long 8.0 km 200 m 24 Medium 5.6 km 130 m 20 Short 2.3 km 50 m 7 Tiny 1.2 km 20 m 4 Long Technical* 7.8 km 190 m 24 Medium Technical* 5.2 km 165 m 16 Short Technical* 3.0 km 85 m 10 Tiny Technical* 1.2 km 20 m 5
The control descriptions are printed on the map.