LuxOC training - Trail orienteering
Tell the organizer that you're coming
Log in to see who's going and to tell whether you go.
To ease the communication with the organizers of event organised by LuxOC or simply to tell other that you're coming, you may use the "going there" button on the event page. In your profile give your family or friends the right to say "going there" on your behalf.
- Luxembourg LuxOC organisation orienteering training trail
- June 25th, 2017 google ical
- Ancienne ligne Luxembourg - Echternach, Niederanven, 6182, Luxembourg (49.649418 / 6.224935)
We propose a trail orienteering training on a new simplified map of Grunewald forest:
The menu of the day:
- Squirrel route: 5km hiking along trails. Very much suitable for families with children. No road crossing.
- Rabbit route: 7km, for experienced runners ready to leave trails and explore a bit the forest. Hilly sections are expected.
- Deer route: 14km, for experienced runners and orienteers looking for a more intense experience with the wilderness and the terrain slopes. Perfect opportunity to use your gaiters.
The meeting is in Senningerberg "Charly station". If you see 2 pizzerias and a water tower having a flying saucer shape, here it is. There is a parking. You can come by bus (line 29 stop "charly's station") or even by bike from Luxembourg city following the bike route PC2 toward Echternach.
Starting time: From 13:00 to 15:00.