Spring event 2019/4 - Graulinster
Tell the organizer that you're coming
Log in to tell whether you go, or not.
To ease communication with the organizers of an event organised by LuxOC or simply to tell others that you're coming, you may use the "going there" button on the event page. Drop a note to let others know some details. See who's going and their notes by clicking "review details".
In your profile give your family or friends the right to say "going there" on your behalf.
Contact: Shane Enright
- Luxembourg LuxOC organisation training orienteering
- June 16th, 2019 09:30 – 13:30 google ical
- Blumenthal, Canton Echternach, 6240, Luxembourg (49.743839 / 6.282077)
Spring event to take place on Sunday 16 June organised by Balazs and Shane.
Terrain is mainly forest with crags and small cliffs, with plenty of paths.
- Northern end of Marscherwaldweg (Rue de Marscherwald) in Graulinster.
- Car: 20 km from Luxembourg City towards Echternach, take RN11
- Buses 110 and 111 leave every half hour from Luxembourg Gare Central at x.23 and x.52. Stop: Graulinster, Haaptstrooss. 800 meters walk.
- Please check the map!
- Between 9.30 and 11.30
Rocky formations, steep but shallow valleys, forest with mixed runnability and visibility. Some forest works have been conducted recently. Orienteering shoes are recommended.
Marscherwald, A4 size, scale 1:10 000, contours 5 m. Surveyed in 2014, updated in 2017 and November 2018.
Course Controls Length Climb M/W 20-, 21+, 35+ 30 7.6 km 280 m M/W 18-, 40+, 45+ 20 5.9 km 240 m M/W 14-, 16-, 50+, 55+ 12 3.9 km 80 m M/W 10-, 12-, 60+, 65+ 5 2.0 km 40 m
The control descriptions are printed on the map.
Free for all but if possible, sign up before 14 June here on the page or send me an email to shaneenright|||gmail///com